Friday, July 5, 2013

Instant Backlink Magic Review



So a few weeks back I purchased and downloaded Instant Backlink Magic's software.  It claimed to be able to supply me with unlimited backlinks that would increase my SEO, blog PR, and overall views.  This is a quote directly from their site.

"Do you spend countless hours writing and submitting articles, setting up profiles and creating Web 2 links just to gain a few cheap links for your site?  As an Internet Marketer, do you have time to waste on these menial tasks while your competitors are taking your potential customers and making money you should have?  Are you frustrated by how much work goes into getting great backlinks that will boost the ranking of your websites on the most prominent search engines?" - Instant Backlink Magic

I was extremely worried my $47 would be poorly spent on this software and it would barely do anything to truly help me.  But I must say...IT REALLY DID WHAT IT SAID IT WOULD.  I went from 150-250 views a day to now achieving 10,000 views a day.  On top of that people are emailing me all the time about the articles I write.  My SEO has improved drastically and I am VERY HAPPY.  I would like to give this product a full 5 stars and highly recommend it to my marketing friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment