Saturday, June 1, 2013

Achieving Victory from your website! - (Marketing Online Part 3)


Hello, I'm Joshua Skillman.  Today I'll be teaching you step by step on how to set up a website for free and create and effective marketing strategy.  This is the third part of a 5 part series.  So if you missed the first part,Use the links at the top of the page.  First off feel free to me an email jskill5990@gmail.com, ask me any questions you have about this guide to YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS.  I used to be just like you, searching from site to site looking for the quick magical way to GET RICH.  Well let me tell you, there is no magic software or E-book, but there is INFORMATION that you can gather from those experiences.  I also don't use Pay-Per-Click advertising anymore, it works but it's extremely inefficient in comparison to what I'm about to tell you.  I went from nothing to being one of the most successful internet bloggers online, with over 100+ blogs making me money as well as 50+ websites. This is the same strategy people use at GoogleYahoo, Appleyoutuberstwitterfacebook and many more. How did I do this you ask?  Well let me tell you how RIGHT NOW.

I achieved victory and so can you, I want you to achieve success and win in this heavily problematic digital world called the internet.  The key to being successful online is achieving speed.  You need to be able to post fast, gain SEO faster, gain viewers faster, fast fast fast!

First off while maintaining your website your going to need to have a powerful email program to auto respond to people and send out emails to your email list.  This is the perfect program.  I use it and so do all of the other people I work with.  It's also quite affordable.  So now you won't have to waist any time writing replies to peoples emails.  Which can be extremely time consuming especially if you are all on your own on a project.

Second, you need to boost your SEO, SEO stands for search engine optimization.  This is putting yourself higher up a search list when someone searches on google.com, yahoo.com or bing.com. So you can either do that yourself by following my basic guide.  Or use this software

Third, you need to use words on your website that will promote your product, service or the website itself.  So grab your friend who was always great at English and make them write for you, unless you are very good at writing yourself!  Try and use strategic advertising.

Lastly, Build up your Internet Armada.  I explain in detail in the article I posted attached to that link.  So use that information very wisely!

Remember to only do what is essential for your project to run and nothing more, you can add in things later once you reach higher views.  Now you should be able to achieve victory with SPEED!  Go do it!





Quicklink List: google.comFacebook.comyoutube.comwikipedia.orglive.comAmazon.comtwitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment